Are you Ready to Learn Animal Communication?
Private 1:1 Animal Communication Training with Danielle Tremblay
by phone or skype
Danielle is not taking on any new 1:1 training students at this time. ~5-21-21. Group Teleclass training is still available through 2021 however.
Animal Communication Training
Are you ready to hear the animals?
This private, customized phone (or skype) training is designed for people who have never taken an animal communication course before or for those who have, but are seeking a fresh perspective!
This ‘Six Week Course’ consists of a total of six 1 hour private trainings with Danielle. It is ideal for those who seek personal guidance in the opening of their intuitive skills. Schedule your trainings for 1x, 2x or 3x/week! The training exercises move at your pace and lots of active practice, feedback and confirmation is provided in each class. The time between calls allows you time to ground your learnings.
This training is ideal for those unable to travel to South Carolina, USA where Danielle teaches the occassional in person class. This training covers much of the same material as in person course, with 100% individualized attention. The option to continue your training beyond the 6 hours exists, if you seek to learn to a greater depth, gain additional practice or simply to explore talking with animals in various situations (see further below). The option of continued cultivation of your skills with Danielle is available.
Perhaps you already have some background in this work? Great! We can begin where your prior training left off!
This 6 hour Animal Communication Training Course teaches…
- You how to become centered and present to intuitively sensing energy via a series of exercises and techniques
- Learn how to go about tuning into an animal
- Learn how to open and receive intuitive impressions
- Learn how to send thoughts and images to an animal and practice interpreting the information they offer you!
- Practice learning how to ask the right questions in order to learn more about their unique perspectives on things
- Understand the ‘clues’ that generally accompany accurate information
- Learn how to practice beyond this training in order to further strengthen your skills,to take yourself further!
You will also learn…
- How to proceed when you don’t sense anything from an animal
- What to do when moments of self doubt and insecurity show up
- The ethics around communicating with animals
- Practice talking with an array of master animal teachers and receive confirmation and feedback on your accuracy
- Practice the art of allowing information to naturally unfold for you vs. reaching for the responses when interpretating the images, words, feelings that the animals send you
The practice animals throughout the trainings will include…
- A variety of different animals which may include dogs, cats, turtles, guinea pigs, etc.
- Sense what animals’ unique perspectives are on various topics from their preferences, their feelings about others, their relationships, their take on their environment, etc.
- Each session hour grants you lots of opportunity to get good solid feedback and confirmation from Danielle on what you hear and what is missed (as both aspects help you to cultivate your accuracy)!
- Receive a list of great starter questions you can ask practice animals outside of the course, to further practicing your skills.
- Receive guidance on how to continue using the new tools, techniques and skills accessed within the training
- From class 2 through 6, expect 80% of our 1 hour together to be devoted to total immersion of YOU telepathically talking with an animal! Because while lecture style info. will be offered, you doing the work is what strengthens your intuitive channels!Feedback, guidance and confirmation will be offered every step of the way! ♥
Investment for 6 hours of private, personalized training with Danielle is $600.00
Interested? Then click on the application form link below, which better helps me get to know you and your interest in the 10 week course! Upon submission allow 48 hours for a response! We can then arrange to talk by phone (free) to answer questions and see if I am a good fit for you!
Click Here for the Interest Form
Note: Additional optional training beyond the 6 hours may be available if a student seeks this. Such additional practice can involve having the student talk with animals about specific topics such as: discussing the jobs animals do, talking with wild animals, shelter animals, exploring unusual or difficult behaviors, talking with one of your own pets, sensing the physical bodies of animals, business approaches, etc. Interested? Let me know! $100/1hr.
“I Just finished my 1:1 training. Danielle is a great teacher. I always felt comfortable during our sessions, never felt judged or incapable. She always lifted me up and was very attuned to how I needed to learn something where I was stuck.”Andie, UT
Taking the 10 week 1 : 1 training with Danielle was a wonderful and invaluable way to build confidence. Danielle is such a caring and sensitive guide and teacher.
I would really look forward to each session as she made developing animal communication skills and learning new ones such an enjoyable experience. Each session builds on the last one and being in a 1 : 1, meant that Danielle was able help me to work on any fears or doubts that would come up about my ability to communicate and I cannot thank her enough for the support and encouragement I received.Denise, Wales
“A very thought-out well constructed 1:1 phone course that gave me the confidence to communicate with animals on day one. Loved Danielle’s mindset, her open-mindedness and her professionalism. It was everything I had hoped for and more. I also really liked Danielle’s overall generosity of spirit: she held nothing back and very much tailored the course for those who may seek to turn professional themselves. I feel much more confident about my abilities now and it was great fun every step of the way.”Sandra, USA
When I started my 1:1 sessions with Danielle, I had taken many other workshops and courses but was feeling that there was not enough practice and validation. I was still wondering if what I was getting from the animals was real or coming from my mind. I didn’t trust myself enough and felt that I needed help. Danielle was the perfect answer.
Here is how Danielle helped me:
- I was able to trust myself through regular ‘no pressure’ sessions spread over time. Danielle offered a very calm attitude and believed that I could do it.
- When I was “in my doubt box”, she helped me to concentrate on what I was doing well instead of what I was missing.
- On the communications side, I learned how to approach the animals, practiced many questions and eventually learned how to do it methodically to get the animal’s truth with the same compassion and love that Danielle has for animals.
Danielle is very supportive, nonjudgmental, and working with her didn’t only helped me to become a better animal communicator and better learn to speak the animal’s truth but to also work from a more compassionate human attitude. I am very lucky and grateful to have found her on my path of becoming a professional animal communicator.Stella, France
“Danielle is a rare and natural teacher. She is grounded and organized, thus able to ensure that I received all the training that was needed. At the same time she was open, flexible, and agile in her ability to customize the 10 week training so it fit me exactly. My very highest appreciation and rating to Danielle!!
I chose to learn in a one-on-one setting because I know that sometimes my sensitive nature can be impacted by group dynamics. I’m so glad I chose this learning path as it was tremendously thorough and comprehensive and allowed much focus on my particular strengths and weaknesses.
In addition to learning Animal Communication Danielle also provides plenty of tips regarding the business aspect so I felt well prepared to also work with the people of the animals, and in a variety of settings.
At graduation, rather than feeling sent off on my own Danielle made suggestions as to how I could continue to practice both on my own and with inexpensive groups she organizes. It quickly became clear that I’d received a very thorough training and was well on my way to mastering Animal Communication!
Usually I like to read less than stellar reviews about something also, as this gives me a fuller insight into the teacher or product. In an attempt to round out my review I have given time and thought as to what was less than stellar about this 10 week course, or Danielle. I have come up empty. This is an exceptional offering in every way.”Ellen, CO
Frequently Asked Questions...
“Can anyone learn to communicate telepathically with animals?”
Yes. We are all naturally born to intuitively sense energy— and thoughts from animals are energy!
Having a teacher beside you (who has walked this path before from noncommunicator to highly skilled) can be so key if you are a student who flourishes under personalized instruction!
Will I be a professional after this training?
No, you will not be a professional, as proficiency is developed with time and practice. With that said, the learning curve of receiving accurate information from animals unfolds pretty quickly, usually by class 1 and 2, for most students!
Learning animal communication IS faster than most people think it would be and each student can decide how far and how deep they want to take this work.
I’ve trained people who seek to utilize this skill in order to talk with their own animals, animals in rescue or for training purposes. Still others have become professional communicators themselves!
What does it take to become highly skilled?
Practice. Lots of it— along with getting confirmation and feedback!
You see, when you embrace the ritual or action of doing something repeatably, it repatterns you and helps promote fluidity and ease both in the physical and energetic aspects of you as a being. So be in a state of allowing yourself to continue to be curious on asking animals questions beyond this training— so you can hear their replies and practice the art of listening.
“I have been teaching animal communication since 2008 and I absolutely love teaching! This work allows a student to access themselves more deeply and to experience animals in new ways. For example, to be able to sense what an animal is feeling as if you were one with them is the equivalent of ‘walking in another man’s shoes’, with them. I love the connection and deepened relationships that result from being on conversation with other amazing beings wearing fur, feathers and scales!
When it comes to teaching, I love seeing people access their natural intuitive abilties. There is a confidence that develops when one utilizes more of the skils the Divine gifted to us and when we begin to TRULY hear and sense animals the way we were all originally designed to do.
I also seek for interested others to experience the heart openings that I’ve experienced because it’s been the most joyful, amazing journey thus far in this lifetime! Besides, when people and animals come together, so many hearts and minds open to more kindlness, more love and more understanding.
I genuinely wish this skill for all those who are asking for it. This path has been so satisfying and enriching for me, beyond measure! I seek to share the joy of this path with others. This is why I teach.
~Danielle Tremblay, Animal Communicator since 2006